Jumat, Juni 05, 2009

Who am I

kalo bayi baru lahir di dunia pasti hal pertama yang dipikirkan oleh orangtuanya adalah nama. so for the first time, i want to introduce my self 4 u.
my name is waldy
i live on Undana Street
i am a single man
i am 21th years old
i have 2 sisters and i love them.
sometimes i'll be felling down but my sisters always help me to spend my day so i love them so much.
i have a hobby. it is reading and the first book that i read for think about life is chiken soup. i love that book and believe that life is never blind. i know sometimes i'll get some problem so i must have something to learn more. and the answer just one, it is a book.
i can solve my problem just because i had learn from book.
without a book we can't do something better.
next, i am the first child in my family.
my parents always give me advice that i must struggle in this life if i want to get the best of my life.
i think enough for the first time. key

0 komentar: